Thursday, March 13, 2014

First Impressions - AoS: 'Yes Men'

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
That will happen over the summer after my purchase of the Blu-ray.
I've put my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once after the jump.
You've been warned...


Episode 15: 'Yes Men'
The Good: Sif = awesome. Lorelei = awesome. May fighting Ward = awesome. Coulson hitting Fitz = awesome. And did anyone catch that the S.W.A.T. team Coulson and May led into the hotel room were all women? = AWESOME!!!!
The Bad: No mention of Lorelei's sister. At all.
The WTF?: May as the mole. That hurt. Then I find out there won't be any more new episodes until April? WTF? 
Adorkification Moment: Okay:
* Sif mentions several species when Coulson asks about blue aliens. I caught Lemurians and Kree. Two species linked (somewhat) to the Fantastic Four and the X-Men respectively. I didn't think Marvel Studios could get away with even mentioning them. That was cool.
* The Caeser's Palace that Ward takes Lorelei to? It's the same place Tony "RDJ" Stark stays at when he wins that Award back in Iron Man. I can't wait to tear these episodes apart when the Blu-ray comes out. And that got me thinking...how much you wanna bet this season will be released the same day Winter Soldier comes out? I better start saving money now...
In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment