Friday, March 21, 2014

WTF? Friday...3/21/2014

Sorry folks, work's been a bear and I've had no time to find stuff to vent about.
But I did learn one thing - 
if you saw the same show I did, you'd have learned that the Marvel One-Shots
 The Consultant and A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer
were filmed in the opposite order.
A Funny Thing... was made first, and there was only enough money left in the budget to film two guys talking to each other...which became The Consultant.
I know, right?
But here's my question: Why didn't they just put A Funny Thing... with Thor, and add The Consultant with  Captain America?
W...T...F...MARVEL STUDIOS?
I just don't get it. Did it really take that much longer to add special effects to Coulson's whumpin'?
Is there any chance there'll be another One-Shot with the AoS Blu-ray release?
We can only hope...
In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment