Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday Movie Roundup...3/10/2014

Is it Monday already...?
300: Rise of an Empire made an impressive $132.8 million worldwide this weekend.
This film cost $110 million to make, so it's already made a profit.
For the longest time, I thought this was a prequel. Go figure.
Meanwhile, Mr. Peabody & Sherman was the second top grossing film of the weekend, with over $98 million worldwide.
Yeah...that's how I'm feeling too.
All the other films I've been mentioning are still out there - except one:
Which is now available to buy.
Yeah, I missed it in the theaters. My bad.
But since the first one is still on Netflix streaming, I'm adding this one to my queue.
My guess is that they'll stream Catching Fire...right after taking the Part One down.
Have a good week all!

No comments:

Post a Comment