Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Speaking of Conventions...

PortConMaine - a celebration of all things Anime - is happening in South Portland this June 20 - 23.

I never attended as-of-yet, but the con's been happening since 2002. It's held at the same place the Coast City Comic Con was last year and is again this year...right across the street from the Maine Mall.

That's awesome, because non-con people get to see cosplayers shop the local stores and eat at the food court.

I really want to go this year, just for a day, and actually see what they've got going on.

I've mentioned before that Mrs. Adorkification is the real fan, and Adorkette isn't too far behind, so hopefully I can drag them along.

As for me, I'm a HUGE fan of people celebrating the source(s) of their fandomania, even if I'm not a fan myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment