Thursday, May 9, 2013

Oh Marvel Studios...sweet sweet Marvel Studios...

I knew that they regained the rights to Daredevil recently, but I wasn't aware that others have quietly moved back into the House of (Movie) Ideas...


I kinda figured Ghost Rider would happen, but am surprised it didn't make more headlines.

Blade is a logical choice, since that franchise essentially kick-started Marvel Studios.

Power-Man was the big surprise. Not that Marvel got the rights back, but that someone else had them in the first place.

Honestly, I hope his trend continues. Spidey and the X-Men (and Wolverine) will be the last to return of course, but with the success of the Marvel Films and Disney's deep pockets it's only a matter of time.

As I've said before, you never know who'll wind up as an Avenger...
 In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment