Friday, May 3, 2013

First Impressions...Iron Man 3...Spoiler Free

This is my Official Spoiler Free review...

My insight on the film based on the trailers were roughly 93.5% TOTALLY WRONG!!!

I will say that this is a much (dare I say it...) darker film. It is more violent and more serious than I thought it would be, and more violent and serious than the first two films.

Parents should understand this. I strongly recommend that they see it first, and then decide if it's suitable for their kids.

Having said that, it is less bloody than say Punisher, and there is humor throughout.

I could not tell what part was filmed in China.

But there are some significant changes in terms of character development and character introduction, some of which was cool, some I found confusing, some I downright dislike...

...but I'll get into that in my Offiicial Spoiler Filled review - which I'll wait until next week to do.

I'm not sure where Phase II is headed, but...as always...

In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment