Friday, May 10, 2013

WTF? Fridays...5/10/2013

Today, it's about things I love...
While I'm not a fan of country music in general, I love watching people do what they love doing...and doing it very well. This is a video form the late '90's and features like twelve musicians playing an Earl Scuggs bluegrass classic...like...with Earl Scruggs. And yes - that is Paul Schaefer and Steve Martin.

Then there's classic Disney characters gearing up for battle anime style...





...by an Asian artist who's name might mean "Ina". Courtesy of The Mary Sue.

Something about cute kids characters (especially stereotypical "girl" characters) getting all bad-ass.

Girls Rule...just ask Adorkette.

Also via The Mary Sue...




...these are Batman Villain Mug Shots by Jason Mark. I have to say, Joker's my favorite.

Speaking of the Joker -
- The Killing Joke is a classic in comic storytelling...

...here's the payback, thanks to Injustice: Gods Among Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment