Sunday, May 19, 2013

Holy Crap!

Let me say first that as I write this, I own ten Blu-rays: Ocean's Eleven, LegendYoung Frankenstein, Octopussy, Sin City...and all five of Marvel Studios' "Phase One" films.


I was a huge fan of Quantum Leap, and MacGyver ...which aired when I was in high school.

I'm also a fan of ST:TNG and Firefly of course, which I have on DVD, and yes - they're on my "upgrade" list - but I came late to the party for both, and Blogging didn't exist back then...


...but I'm telling you right now that I've already started saving up to get Season One of this show when it comes out.

I also want to apologize, in advance, for being among the many MANY bloggers who will give detailed info about each and every episode. Seriously though, I may give a "First Impression"-type review on the fly, but I am planning full-on, research-enhanced, knowledgeable and detail-enriched reviews of this show...after I get the BR.

This is my Star Trek...

...my Buffy...

...and my Firefly.

Fair warning...

No comments:

Post a Comment