Friday, May 24, 2013

WTF? Fridays...The Wolverine Edition...5/24/2013

I was really, really looking forward to this film.

It started with some great animated posters...
next came the trailers...
...then the foreign trailers...
...followed by the cool posters, like this one...
 ...and this...
...and this...
...but then I saw this...
 ...and I thought 'Cool - the artist took some liberty with the character's name.'

Then I saw this...
...and I saw Viper...with an actual snake tongue.
W...T...F...?

See, this is where soooo many movie studios drop the ball.

There is absolutely no reason for this character to have a tongue like that.

Absolutely none.

Sure. Marvel Studios dropped a bomb on us already...
...but they were sending a message:

"'Grounded in Reality' means we can't keep all of our characters true to their roots. "

It sucks for us fans...but I'll concede the argument.

Fox needs to explain...nay defend their reasoning behind Viper's tongue.

Because I can't think of any, except to say:

"Yeah, we have the rights to these characters and we're going to screw them up as only we can."

Effin' Fox... 

No comments:

Post a Comment