Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

New Year's Resolutions are going to come trickling in throughout the next few weeks here at Adorkification as I try to recoup from the onslaught of retail insanity.

Inventory (the annual event where every item in the store...and it's price...is counted) is next week, and after that things slow down to their regularly scheduled craziness.

For today, I'll simply state my first Resolution...

...to work hard at being more of a dork - and less of a jerk - to family and friends.

I've been given a lot of stress recently, and since that stress refuses to let up anytime soon I need to work at accepting it rather than fighting it.

So...Happy New Year's to all (even those whose New Year falls elsewhere on the calendar) and enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment