Saturday, January 12, 2013

A word about Pandora Radio...

Mrs. Adorkification found this first, and I dragged my feet about using it.

Why would I want to listen to internet radio when there's YouTube, my MP3 player and regular radio?

Well, then she explained the idea of "tailoring" the music it plays to what you like/dislike/add.

So I tried it...

At first (because this was back in Dec, and I reeeally wanted to hear Band-Aid's "It's Christmas Time") all I got was Holiday music...which I heard all day at work anyway.

Thanks.

But as I added/liked/disliked songs, I got into the whole "tailoring" concept...

...now I get mostly movie soundtracks.

Which, don't get me wrong, is great.

But I had no idea how many different versions of John Williams' Star Wars score existed.

This is sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment