Friday, January 11, 2013

WTF? Friday...1/11/2013

This is going to be a movie-centric day, so be aware...here there be spoilers...maybe?


So there's been a lot of talk about Sin City 2 - who's replacing whom, who's playing what, etc...

But here's the thing: the (working) title for the sequel is A Dame to Kill For. So who's...you know...playing the damn Dame?

I've already cast my vote, but I wish they'd get on with announcing it.

And don't tell me it's JGL...










Speaking of sequels...where is it carved in stone that every one of them must be darker?













I mean...Iron Man 2 wasn't dark. So now they're going that way with IM3..?










                      Dark....












                                               Dark (er?)














        Justice League...?













I'm just saying that movies should be careful not to head down the same path that gave us Rob Liefeld knock-offs where every character went "dark" thanks to the works of Frank Miller and Alan Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment