Thursday, December 10, 2015

First Impressions - AoS: " Closure"

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
That will happen eventually after my purchase of the Blu-ray.
I've put my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once.
You've been warned...


Season 3 Episode 9: "Closure"

The Good:
Coulson...losing his s#!t.
 This was nice. He deserves a little happiness.
Dick move jackass...dick move.

Hot damn - Banks is getting some payback...
...until he got killed by the Chairman from Iron Chef America.
What...The...Hell...



The Bad:
This wasn't a dream sequence.

He's still alive.

I don't know if it's Marvel Studios or ABC, but I'm sending a memo to both of them:
I DO NOT NEED TO HATE HYDRA MORE!
HYDRA's around, and they're gonna stick around for a while I get that.
But so HELP me I will take that bat and shove it so far up your a$$es you'll think you're popsicles.
Enough already!


The WTF?:
Maveth? When did they name the planet?

Simmons seems to be walking around alright after being tortured and all...

Mack as Director? Okay...

Coulson made it to the planet!
But wait...he's unconscious?
OF F**KING COURSE HE IS!!!
Where's my...
...Scott - where's my button?


God...DAMNIT!


Adorkification Moment:
DC power player...
Nice one!

Alexander Pierce shoutout!

No comments:

Post a Comment