Monday, December 7, 2015

First Impressions - Jessica Jones: "AKA Sin Bin"

I know s#!t about this character.
Everything I do know came from blogs and YouTube.
You've been warned...

Episode 9: "AKA Sin Bin"

The Good:
Got 'im! Okay guys, you can end the show now...


The Bad:
Hogarth's an idiot.


The WTF?:
Okay - so you've captured him, and now you're trying to help him? In one episode? The Hell?


Adorkification Moment:
What's that?
 What's that?
HOLY HELL!!!
I shouted out loud. I actually did. Mrs. Adorkification got mad, paused the show, and asked me why I was making "that noise". 
Then I had to explain Nuke's origins in Daredevil, and how this show FINALLY has a connection to Daredevil...but not really. At least, not yet. (I'm still waiting for this scene to show up somewhere by the way...albeit without Urich of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment