Thursday, December 10, 2015

First Impressions - Flash: "Legends of Today"

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
Spoilers ahead.
You've been warned...

Season 2 Episode 8: "Legends of Today"


The Good:
I'm liking the crossover logo.

I'm liking Vandal Savage.

I'm liking how these guys know how to do a damn crossover on network television...
 ...a-freakin'-HEM...


I'm also liking this Wells...


The Bad:
...so why'd Patty shoot him?


The WTF?:
Why isn't Constantine in this episode?


Adorkification Moment:
His conditioner game IS on point!

This!

 Hawkman!
While not one of my favorite characters, someone somewhere is freaking out about it. And I'm okay with that.
 Every time a Kendra falls, a Kendra gains her wings.
And it's Hawkwoman dude.

Despite how he feels about Wells (and the Speed Serum), Jay takes the stuff to save Wells' life without a moments hesitation. That makes him a hero in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment