Wednesday, December 9, 2015

First Impressions - Gotham: "Worse Than a Crime"

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
It's just my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once (a la AoS).
Spoilers ahead.
You've been warned...


Season 2 Episode 11: "Worse Than a Crime"

The Good:
"I don't love you, I pity you."
My God - David Mazouz's is doing one hell of a job. If they don't let him play Bruce in their "The New 52" television/film crossover 'verse coming out in 2025, they're our of their damn minds. 

Oh S#!T I forgot about Lucius. He's awesome.

Limping Penguin is awesomer than ever...but he's not making it up all those stairs.

Better late than never.

I don't think Gordon killed Galavan Dumas,
I think he did.


The Bad:
Aw, Alfred. Oh man.
That crazy chic's still chasing him? Isn't he still bleeding from last episode? And how would he get out of that freezer? Never mind the stuff falling on him, wouldn't he be trapped...in the airtight freezer?


WTF?:
"Kick me out or kill me. Same thing?"
Look at Cat, she's doing alright...


Adorkification Moment:
Hugo Strange shoutout!

HOLY CRAP!

I even caught the Solomon Grundy mention, but is 805 supposed to mean something?

"Martian in a rubber suit?"

No comments:

Post a Comment