Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ramblings from a bitter old man...

First of all, there's this -
Arrow has their Flash...Grant Gustin. One of the Warblers from Glee.
I guess it's a big deal, but since Arrow has as much to do with the DCMU as Smallville, I can't get too excited about it.
Then there's all this noise about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. where you can get a sneak peek of episode 2.
The show hasn't even aired yet, and now we can text/tweet about the second episode. 
I'm doing everything I can to stay in the dark about the pilot episode. Not making it easy for me Marvel/ABC/Disney...
Speaking of television shows, what happened to starting the first week of September?
In my day, we didn't have to wait until freakin' October for new shows/episodes. What's up with that?
Plus, even though Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. starts September 24th, Hulu won't show it until 30 days after THAT. Thanks a lot technology. I'm still waiting to find out who won So You Think You Can Dance and Face Off.
I remember a song Bruce Springsteen did called "57 Channels (And Nothin's On)". I can only guess what his follow-up song would be. But I can't stand working through a September with nothing to watch but teasers, trailers and pilot episodes that I'm not even sure made it beyond episode two.
Why is Maggie Lawson in a new show? Is Psych done? 
Is Glee or Castle even coming back?
I've never even seen the final season of Chuck.
This sucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment