Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Okay, let's talk television...

My wife and I have finally started watching some season premieres...
...Castle was pretty good, but ended on a cliffhanger.
Nice to see Lisa Edelstein again. First House, now Castle
what's next for her, Apartment? Condo? Shack?
Sherlock?
Sleepy Hollow won us over after the pilot. We saw Episode 2, "Blood Moon" last night.
Adorkette saw it too. I had to remind her that Clancy Brown is the voice of Mr. Krabs.
(And the fact that he lost his head? Priceless!)
But both of these episodes aired on Monday...
...so we'll hopefully be able to see the pilot episode tonight.
I'm not ashamed to admit that I'll be watching this (and every) episode multiple times,
and I'll need time to gather my thoughts and notes before discussing them here,
but for now I will throw out some random thoughts:
(Remember - I haven't seen the show yet, and have intentionally kept away from spoilers.)
1) There will be a tie-in with Thor: The Dark World during November sweeps.
2) We'll see a lot of "Agent Coulsons" come Halloween.
3) There will also be a tie-in with Captain America: The Winter Soldier in April.
4) We won't find out the truth about Coulson's return until May sweeps.
5) Coulson won't find out the truth about his return until the season-ender.
6) At some point, there will be an episode called "The First Rodeo", where we learn Coulson's first encounter with a super-hero (taking place before Iron Man).
7) Season 2 will probably revolve around Coulson becoming the agent we know and love.
8) I will be buying the Blu-ray when it comes out this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment