Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Comic Alphabet: D

This was a no-brainer.
But before I rattle off D-names, I wanted to mention that I heard about Jon Bernthal's casting in Daredevil Season 2. Here's my problem: I know he was on The Walking Dead, but when I look at him...
...I don't see Punisher. I see Bullseye.
Now, maybe I'm full of s#!t, but Marvel's pulled wool over our eyes before. You're telling me the fact that they're casting Elektra is shrouded in secrecy, but they just announce casting Frank Castle?
Movin' on...

Deathstroke, Destro (another stretch, I know), DEADPOOL, Destiny (X-Men), Death (Marvel), Destiny, Dream, Despair, Death, Destruction, Desire...and the other one (Sandman), Deathlok, Darkstar (Marvel), Dagger, Dracula (Marvel), Deadshot, D'Spayre (Marvel), Drax the Destroyer, Doctor Strange, Doctor Octopus, Doctor Druid, Dreadknight (Marvel), and Dragon Man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment