Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday Movie Roundup...6/22/2015

Happy Belated Father's Day Pepe!

A:AoU stayed in the top 10 over the weekend, with another $2.7 million made in the U.S., bringing the worldwide total up to just under $1.37 billion in less than 8 weeks. Just $149 million (or so) to go!

I just thought of something...
Wouldn't it be cool if instead of having the traditional Part II story follow the Part I story, they pull a Tarantino - and have Part I deal with the Earth-bound heroes stuff and end with them all going to space, while Part II deals with the space-bound heroes stuff taking place at the same time as Part I and the third act begins when the Earth-bound heroes arrive in space?
Why yes...yes it would.

As for Jurassic Worldit's made $981.3 million so far worldwide. That's more that Guardians of the Galaxy and The LEGO Movie.
Who knew Chris Pratt had it in him?
I can't wait to see how this goes...

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment