Sunday, March 24, 2013

Okay. Now that I've calmed down...

...I've come to realize that this guy has his own...whatever the heck this is!

I never liked Iron Patriot much as a character.

Norman Osborn? Didn't he die in like Amazing Spider-Man #122?

I understand the need for the character in the comics - an Iron Man-type with patriotic ties. I get it.

But an Iron Man dressed as Captain America? That's like Batman wearing Superman's color pallet.

I also understand why Iron Patriot would appear in a Marvel Studios film...for maybe ten minutes total, like the original Cap costume in the USO show in Captain America: The First Avenger.

But if IP is around long enough to warrant his own figure, I'm gonna need a minute.

Because Rhodey is War Machine, not Iron Patriot.

Period.

In Marvel Studios I Trust


No comments:

Post a Comment