Friday, March 8, 2013

WTF? Fridays...3/8/2013













So, I've added a few new members to my team...


...Daredevil...
...and Ms. Marvel.

I like how they have optional skins...but not that they cost Command Points.


Halle Berry has joined the X-Men Reunion cast of X-Men: Days of Future Past

I love this, and can't wait to see all these characters together in one film.

You know that was where they were going ever since the Avengers team-up did so well. If anyone can make this work, it's Singer.

My question now is - will the FF make a cameo?


They've released another G. I. Joe: Retaliation Cobra recruitment spot. I approve...

...but can Cobra get away with the military salute?

Unless they change dates again, this is coming out March 28th.


Carrie Fisher returns to the role, as J. J. Abrams' Star Wars reunion film gains momentum.

Don't forget - Harrison Ford's already booked too.

No one else can play these roles. Ever.

With Star Trek, Abrams got away with an alternate timeline, which works for Trek.

Star Wars is a whole other deal. He can play with time but not alternate realities. Abrams knows this, so rather than looking back, he's moving forward. We'll see the twins to be sure, and it's about damn time.

I must admit - I haven't read any books, so I don't know the fate of Luke. Could Mark Hamill return?

Is there...in fact...a new hope?






I've already commented on the new trailer...

...but I gotta say...

... this poster kicks some a$$.



No comments:

Post a Comment