Saturday, March 16, 2013

Let's watch some vids...

...starting with the Injustice: Gods Among Us quarterfinals:

Batman vs. Wonder Woman
Flash vs. Joker
Aquaman vs. Green Lantern
Superman vs. Green Arrow
I had to watch these like five times each. Kept getting distracted by all the stuff happening around them.

And I've got questions...
Why are the women just standing by while Wonder Woman fights?
Where exactly are these fights taking place (other than Paradise Island)?
How can you know which of the things around you can be grabbed/pulled/thrown/hit?
...and most importantly...
Will there be a Marvel Ultimate Alliance/Injustice combo pack?

Then there's the new Kick-Ass 2 trailer:
It's Red-Banned, so you'll need to verify your age, and it is definitely worthy of the age-restriction...
...but it's soooo good.

My wife and I made the mistake of watching Kick-Ass for the first time with Adorkette. It was more gruesome than I expected, and after watching this trailer, I have no intention of letting her see K-A2 until after I do.

I haven't read the books, but understand the message behind this universe. It's a very realistic approach to what could and would happen once "super-heroes" start popping up in the real world. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Still gonna watch it though...August 16th...

No comments:

Post a Comment