Friday, March 22, 2013

WTF? Fridays...3/22/2013

I'm still running around this morning, so forgive my short comments this week...


Black Knight is coming to Marvel: Avengers Alliance

This is cool.














Phantomex is in M: AA as of this morning in the new round of PvP fights.

So I'm supposed to put my team up against random strangers...get my a$$ kicked...for a slim chance to get a character I don't even want?

No thanks.









Wolverine...in The Wolverine...is going to be some sort of "wandering samurai".

...

I'll believe it when I see me some trailers.

...

Isn't this film coming out in like five months?

Trailers please...





I'm not sure what to make of this...

Disturbingly awesome?

Awesomely disturbing?

There's more over here...

...and they're done by Rafa Toro.







and finally...
...this is just damned awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment