Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wait...Chuck's going to be Fandral?

Okay...this is just too damn weird...

Apparently, Zachary Levi, who played Chuck for five seasons on NBC (a great show by the way), is planning on taking over the role of Fandral in Thor 2.

This is because Joshua Dallas, who did play Fandral in Thor is unable to play the part due to scheduling conflicts. (Dallas played Price Charming this past season in ABC's Once Upon A Time - a great show by the way - and is committed for a second season of the show.)

Okay, I can understand why Dallas can't play Fandral anymore. And I'm bummed.

I can also digest the fact that Levi is going to take over the role. And I'm stunned.

But here's where it gets really strange:

It seems Levi was originally cast as Fandral in Thor in the first place...but couldn't commit to it...because he was committed to the fifth and final season of Chuck...so Dallas stepped in at the last minute.

W...T...F...?

Only in Hollywood.

My head is still spinning, but...

In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment