Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A president, a knight, and an inventor walk into a blog...

This is a cool time to be a dork...especially movie-wise.




Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter is a movie people will either love or hate. I'm gonna love the hell out of it, simply for the sheer over-the-top insanity it plans on bringing. Maybe I'm too much a Marvel Studios fan, but I'd love to see anything in this film that hints at the "unmentionables" from Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.


There was a promo for TDKR that aired during the MTV Awards...and then WB started taking it off the net everywhere it could. Now, I've seen the clip...and it's good...but I never really felt the absolute need to see this film. Partly, because it's the final film of the trilogy. There's no "next installment". That alone makes me drag my feet to the theatre because while I care about what's happening on the screen, I pay extra close attention looking for anything that makes a connection to what happens next.


This is the first official still from the set of Iron Man 3. Just a man and his suits...and a franchise...

WORDS CAN NOT EXPRESS THE GIDDY JOY THAT MAKES ME SOUND LIKE A LITTLE GIRL WHEN I LOOK AT THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS THIS PICTURE!!!

Reminds me of a certain piece of artwork I had framed back in college...


...and yes, I still have it goddamnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment