Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Iron Man 3 Updates...

Okay, I've already discussed who should be featured in the film villain-wise, but internet intel says that two new characters have been thrown into the plot:

1) Coldblood


I know almost nothing about this guy, but he's been in several issues of Marvel Comics Presents, Deathlok, and had something to do with Civil War so that may be the direction the films are headed...

and 2) Firepower

I remember this guy from the Armor Wars storyline. He was brought in to stop Tony Stark/Iron Man from continuing his one man attack on all things Stark Armor-Tech related. Firepower blew up the Silver Centurion armor, which brought shell-head back to his more familiar red-and-golds.

Granted, this is all speculation at this point and I really don't see Marvel Studios combining plot points from both Armor Wars and Civil War into the same movie. Although...Favreau did work Demon in a Bottle into IM2, so anything's possible.

Speaking of Favreau, rumor has it he'll be back in IM3 as Harrold "Happy" Hogan. This makes me...happy.

In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment