Wednesday, May 23, 2012

X-O Manowar Part 37: X-O Manowar #21 (October, 1993)



Aric pays his respects to someone from his past.

I have this issue.

Aric visits M’rrha’s village in Peru before continuing on his journey.

Notes of Interest:
1) Nothing character development-wise to note here, but having him return to an important place in his life was a nice touch.

WTF? Moment: I know I’ve bitched and moaned in the past about the lack of pages certain characters appear in while technically considered “appearances”, but here - where Aric is in all of one page – it makes perfect sense. The bulk of this issue is about Randy getting to know the armor and facing one of Aric’s old enemies. It’s a good story, and when I review her character apps I’ll go into it in greater detail. With Aric "out of the world" for a spell, his brief appearance here shows that he’s still part of the book yet distanced from the thick of the Valiant Universe.


No comments:

Post a Comment