Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen...Clark Gregg...


...from the BADDEST MOTHERFU**ING SUPERHERO EPIC IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!

Why is he here? Who cares? It's Phil fu**ing Coulson!

He's here to count down his favourite moments from his various Avengers-related appearances.

Now, I'm right with him through #3, but his #1 would be my #2, and my #1 would be The Consultant from the Thor Blu-ray. That alone is the reason why Thor was the first Blu-ray I ever bought...six months before actually buying the player.


DAMN YOU WHEDON!!!!!!

If I ever get the opportunity, I'll pay cash money for this guy's autograph.

Hell, I'll probably dress like him for Halloween.

Remember before, when I said that Nathan Fillion is this generation's William Shatner?

Clark Gregg is this generation's Leonard Nimoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment