Saturday, October 17, 2015

First Impressions - AoS: "A Wanted (Inhu)man"

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
That will happen eventually after my purchase of the Blu-ray.
I've put my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once.
You've been warned...


Season 3 Episode 3: "A Wanted (Inhu)man"

The Good:
Coulson being Coulson...while hijacking a POTUS satellite signal.

Fitz...trying to get Simmons "back"

While I liked seeing May kick some ass...


The Bad:
...I hate the whole May/Hunter storyline.

And tell me the new HYDRA symbol isn't wearing sunglasses.


The WTF?:
...sigh...
She survived on another planet for months, willingly reached out to Fitz who was clearly trying to rescue her...and she wants to go back?


Adorkification Moment(s): I wish there was one.
I don't know this guy, I don't care about this guy.
Why not an established character? Like Kamala Kahn, or (God forbid) an amnesiac Karnak?

No comments:

Post a Comment