Friday, October 9, 2015

Three Things (WTF? Friday...10/9/2015)

So I heard Ant-Man is getting a sequel, 



and in related news, three more movies have been added to Phase 3!
W...T...F...?
And they're all coming out in 2020!
Waitaminute...one of them comes out in May - just in time for Free Comic Book Day...
Naw...they wouldn't dare...

but HOLY S#!T IF THEY DID!

Then there's what I learned today at my local comic shop while searching for the Guidebook to the Marvel Cinematic Universe - Iron Man (which won't be released until the last week of October as it turns out): 
 
The powers that be at Marvel Studios...
...no, not that guy, others that work for him...
...are holding back on releasing Marvel characters into Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter "just in case they'll be used in a future film"...






W...T...F...?
(Like, seriously.)

And finally - 
 This is a poster for Empire that we sell where I work. Something about it was bugging the hell out of me until I finally figured it out: it's wrong.

There's a mistake in it. Take a good look at it, and once you think you've got it, hit the jump.






The Emperor...you never see his face in the film. 
W...T...F...?
And no - the Special Editions don't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment