Friday, September 12, 2014

WTF? Friday...9/12/2014 - About CInemaSins...

Have you heard of these guys?
I've never been a big fan of YouTube.
No...really.
In fact, I usually have it randomly play videos as background music whenever I do dishes.
I was scanning videos while monumentally bored last month when I stumbled upon one that revealed Easter Eggs from the Marvel films. When I finished one about Amazing Spider-Man 2, I followed a link to this:
W...T...F...?
It was hilarious! Then I went to the CinemaSins channel...and found over 100 more EWW's on films from Twilight to The Expendables
Needless to say I subscribed, along with 2 million other people.
It took several videos before I realized they throw some extra stuff at the end a la Marvel Studios -and yeah some of them include CinemaSins produced ads for shirts and digital books, but I can't knock them for earning some money. 
They range from 2 to 20 minutes long, and are great to watch over a meal...or while waiting for Adorkette to get out of the damn bathroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment