Wednesday, September 10, 2014

So there's already talk about Cap 3...

I'm still paying of debts, so I haven't purchased CA: TWS yet. But there's already talks and interviews with the Russo bros' next project. Including who's going to take over as Cap once Evans' contract is up.
They're calling it: "The Passing of the Shield".
I'm still not sure who has it now. Didn't Cap lose it at the end of the film?
And while Evans has made it clear that he has no plans on "passing the Shield" prior to his contract's expiration, is has been revealed that Sebastian Stan has a 9 picture deal with Marvel Studios...
...I said: "Sebastian Stan has a 9 picture deal with Marvel Studios"...
...riiight!
My first thought was: Does that include the movies he's already made, or is that contract post CA:TWS? But there's no doubt in my mind that Cap will get shot at the end of...what Avengers 3...and Sebastian Bucky will become the next Cap. This is fine with me. 
Just don't let it be Johnny "U. S. Agent" Walker.













No comments:

Post a Comment