Friday, November 20, 2015

First Impressions - AoS: "Many Heads, One Tale"

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
That will happen eventually after my purchase of the Blu-ray.
I've put my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once.
You've been warned...


Season 3 Episode 8: "Many Heads, One Tale"

The Good:
Ward kicking ass...I'm okay with.

History background? That's nice. Know what's better?
Having some mutha-f**kin history...in his mutha-f**kin' office.

 +
=


Who said hackers can't hunt & peck?

I'm liking the boomerang-batons.

The Bad:
Whaddya mean Schmidt didn't create HYDRA?


The WTF?:
THIS is HYDRA?
And they've been sending Inhumans to that "other place" for millennia?
In order to create an army...that they can control?
...
You...stupid...f**ks!


Adorkification Moment(s):
Is that the axe? Why yes...it is.

Thank you...for the World Council connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment