Sunday, November 15, 2015

First Impressions - Arrow: "Lost Souls"

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
It's just my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once.
Spoilers ahead.
You've been warned...


Season 4 Episode 6: "Lost Souls"

The Good:
Good talk between John and Oliver.

Papa Lance and Mama Smoak? Alright, I guess..?


The Bad:
Not appearing in this episode.


The WTF?:
Not for use as a bullet-proof shield. Ever.

Best Black Canary...but she should never wield a gun. That's like Punisher using a taser.

Ray's back! However,
hasn't he been locked in a box for six months?
I guess the argument is that since he could reach out to Felicity, he would have access to the net - and all the news therein. But still...


Adorkification Moment:
Yessss!

Tennessee Whiskey? Okay, but I'm a bourbon man myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment