Saturday, June 7, 2014

We've been playing Magic again...

...and you know what that means..
....that's right - I've been playing goblins!
I came across a couple online that I've added to my wish list, 'cause they're so damn funny:
Goblin Bowling Team.
It's just ridiculous. It costs 4 lands to cast, and is only a 1/1 creature. However...when it does damage to anything, I'd roll 1d6 and whatever I got would be added to the regular 1 point of damage.
It's from the Unglued set and costs all of .25 cents.
Now, if I add this to my deck as well...
...Goblin Bookie...
I get to reroll that 1d6 every time I spend one Mountain! That would not only save me Mana Burn, but it would also allow me a chance to get a better roll. This card would set me back all of .15 cents.
Man I love goblins!
Now you might be wondering why we're playing M:TG again all of the sudden. Well, it's because of Adorkette. She's suddenly gotten back into it again because...
...are you sitting down? 'Cause if you're not, you'd better...
BOYS!
...

No comments:

Post a Comment