Thursday, April 10, 2014

First Impressions - AoS : 'Turn, Turn, Turn'

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
That will happen over the summer after my purchase of the Blu-ray.
I've put my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once after the jump.
You've been warned...


Episode 17: 'Turn, Turn, Turn'
The Good:
1) Seeing Garrett get saved by Coulson.
2) Ward's face when he learned Garrett was with HYDRA.
3) Learning Triplet's a good guy.
4) And again...Coulson's bad-assery!
The Bad:
1) Seeing Coulson's face when he realized Garrett was with HYDRA.
2) Ward's face at the very end of the episode.
3) Learning Ward was a bad guy.
4) Coulson kicking Garrett's ass!
The WTF?: So Victoria Hand is was one of the good guys and Ward is evil? Could he be a plant sent in by Coulson? I thought Arnim Zola was the Clairvoyant, not Garrett! There's sooo many unanswered questions. And I absolutely HATE that!
Adorkification Moment: I can't really say there was one. A bunch of AWW, HOLY F**KING S#!T moments though.
ON YOUR LEFT...you motherf**king HYDRA piece of s#!t!

No comments:

Post a Comment