Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday Movie Roundup...4/28/2014

...and we're back.
Okay. So CA: TWS got knocked down to second place over the weekend with only 16 additional million Domestic dollars.
I can live with this.
It still made $224.8 million in the States so far, plus $420.3 million in the Foreign market.
For those playing at home, that's over $645.1 million worldwide,
and that's pretty effin' amazing.
Using Worldwide Numbers, CA: TWS is now in third place amongst Marvel Studio films,
beating out Thor: The Dark World and trailing Iron Man 3.
You remember Iron Man 3...the second Marvel Studios film to break $1.2 billion...
...with a b?
Now do I think Cap et. al. have the stuff to pass the billion bar? No. I don't. 
But I will say this - 
while Adorkette and I were out and about last weekend, we saw a building with a balcony.
And on that balcony was a sheet.
And on said sheet were the following words:
"YOU DO NOT KILL NICK FURY!"
Wish I had a camera.
'Nuff said!



No comments:

Post a Comment