Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Some Avengers 2 news..?

...which I'm sure all of you have heard about while I've been away.
Sir Joss has was interviewed recently and mentioned several things about Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Most of what I read was your typical pre-hype hype about the making of the film.
But what really caught my eye was this, referring to the first post-credit scene from CA: TWS:
“I would say that the Age of Miracles, as Strucker says at the end of that tag, could be a part of that, but the key to their origin is in that tag,” he said. ”They’re not very happy with The Avengers. Their powers are not insignificant and they’re quite different from what the Avengers have faced before.”
"Age of Miracles" huh?
Here are my htoughts - 
* Why oh why do I get the feeling that there will be a #AgeofMiracles in the near future?
* Who's they? Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch? What would they have against the Avengers? Strucker and HYDRA? That would make sense, but what experimentations have been taking place?
* Could it be that Strucker et al did some genetic manipulation experiments resulting in the development of powers in each of "the twins"?
* If these two kids are indeed twins, and Magneto is out of the loop, who are their parents?
 My guess is that Ultron will be one of two stroylines.
He'll be a HYDRA-ated version of J.A.R.V.I.S. who will cause no end of trouble...
...and become Vision by film's end.
The second storyline will be about "the twins",
who will undoubtedly become enlightened to the Avengers' cause,
but won't actually join the team until Avengers 3: Time to Bring Thanos in Before We Start Phase 4,
or whatever the hell they'll call it.
Now don't forget, 
Daredevil: The Netflix Original Series is coming, (supposedly) in January, 2015.
Five months before A2.
So there's more Marvel goodness to come...
...as long as there's some, you know, goodness and not just badness.

'Cause I'm gettin' tired of all the badness...

No comments:

Post a Comment