Thursday, April 3, 2014

First Impressions - AoS: 'End of the Beginning'

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
That will happen over the summer after my purchase of the Blu-ray.
I've put my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once after the jump.
You've been warned...


Episode 16: 'End of the Beginning'
The Good:
1) Seeing Deathlok in all his Deathlok-yness.
2) Agents Blake and Sitwell are back!
3) Agent Hand is back too!
4) Coulson's bad-assery!
The Bad:
1) ...for all of three seconds!
2) ...for all of three MINUTES!
3) ...see below.
4) ...against one of his own?
The WTF?: So Victoria Hand is the bad guy? Maybe she's working under Pierce's orders?
Adorkification Moment: I had two- one was learning how Sitwell winds up in the trailer boat. The other was hearing Skye mention Department H...
...I said Department H...
...awww c'mon! You know:
I expect Nathan Fillion James Hudson to show up anytime now!
In Marvel Studios I Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment