Saturday, April 19, 2014

First Impressions - AoS : 'Providence'

This is by no means a deeply intense dissection of the episode.
That will happen over the summer after my purchase of the Blu-ray.
I've put my quick comments and notes after seeing the episode only once after the jump.
You've been warned...


Episode 18: 'Providence'
The Good:
1) Coulson learning Fury's alive.
2) Seeing the beginnings of Garrett's cyborg-yness.
3) Triplett joining the team.
4) Coulson's team finding an ally.
The Bad:
1) Ward in the secret base.
2) Ward in the secret base.
3) Ward in the secret base.
4) Ward in the secret base.
The WTF?: The Canadian Wilderness. You've got the team wandering blindly through the Canadian Wilderness...and no mention at all of Department H or Alpha Flight? Damn it!
Adorkification Moment: The whole barbershop-chair-into-the-secret-base. I remember that being a S.H.I.E.L.D. thing not a HYDRA thing, but still...

No comments:

Post a Comment