Friday, April 18, 2014

WTF? Friday...4/18/2014

So I hear Marvel's moving forward with a Carter: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. (which probably isn't going to be the title but should be) 13 episode mini-series, and I'm thinking...
 ...because according to HYDRA Wins Captain America: The Winter Soldier and this guy,
S.H.I.E.L.D. has been infiltrated with evil from the get-go.
So why would anyone want to watch a show about the creation of something we already know is corrupt?
W...T...F...MARVEL?
Does someone over there need another shot?
Granted, it would be cool to see some of Marvel's Timely characters get some spotlight,
but if I find out Howard was a HYDRA agent...so help me, I'm gonna come over there and crack some skulls!
SAY "HAIL HYDRA!" ONE MORE F**KING TIME!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment