Saturday, April 13, 2013

What the heck was I thinking...

So I added another to my team...
...and now I have to justify it.

First of all, he only cost me 12 Command Points to recruit. Yeah there's another Special Ops open, with Vision as the prize, but to get him I'd have first recruit Black Knight, Captain Britain and Psylocke...for 315 Command Points total. I don't have 315 Command Points...and there's no way in Hell I'll get 315 Command Points in 17 days...so screw it.

But another reason I wanted him is because he's a Tactician. Until now, Hawkeye was my only Tactician and there's many a foe that can be beaten quickly when using a Tactician.

The fact that you need to recruit Scott to completely clear all missions in Level 2 is just a benny.

I hate the costume though. When the opportunity presents itself, I'll spend the extra CP to get another costume for him. Whether the "Jim Lee X-Men" look or the "Original X-Men" look, I don't know.

Heck - I may even spring for the "X-Factor" costume...

No comments:

Post a Comment