Wednesday, April 17, 2013

So, about the Man of Steel...

I just saw the most recent trailer (officially #3) and the Zod viral video.

Here's what I've figured:
* The comment made about Kal-El having his powers "from birth" most likely means he develops his powers over time on Earth, rather than all hitting at once in adolescence. Don't laugh though, because throughout his years in comics they've developed both ways.

* I think Superman in handcuffs is a ruse made up by the American government (Checkmate maybe?) and Supes to throw Zod off his game as they "turn him over".

* Zod may come to Earth, but he's not coming alone. My guess is that while Nolan and Snyder try to meld both Superman and Superman II into one film, Braniac will show up.

* And is that Richard Schiff on the other side of the glass? Yes it is! As Emil Hamilton no less.

My lingering concerns:
* Clark seems to spend his life hiding amongst humanity. So how does The Daily Planet fit in?

* The infamous interview between Kal-El and Lois takes place in a jail cell?

* Is it me, or is there a total lack of chemistry between Superman and Lois?

No comments:

Post a Comment