Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Avengers...The Movie

Okay, I've seen the latest trailer and I have to say...I'm a little worried.

I'm worried that they're showing too much.

I have to remind myself that despite the "big monster reveal", what there is of it, there's still a lot of questions left to be answered when seeing the movie:

* How does Thor return to Earth?

* How is Hawkeye introduced to the group?

* Who are the bad guys whose asses Black Widow kicks in the Polish "All Black Widow" trailer?

* How many wonderful Agent Coulson scenes will there be?

* How long does the Cap/Thor battle last ('cause c'mon, it's Marvel) before they become allies?

* Will Thor fight Hulk before they become allies?

* Who is Joss going to kill?

* What will the end teaser be? 

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...

* Will Mjolnir's tumbletoss be fixed in post...because that's the one thing from the trailers that's still bugging me.


No comments:

Post a Comment