Sunday, January 24, 2016

Agents is better than Legends...

I saw the first episode, and it's very 'meh'.
Here's all of DC's television characters who have either been written off an existing CW DCTVU show, or haven't been given one of their own. Thrown together for some reason explained by Rip Hunter - a time traveler...
...played by Rory Williams . And no, the irony isn't lost on me.
Why do this?
If DC were working towards incorporating their TVU with their CU, I'd overlook the ridiculous factor and chalk this group up to being their 'Defenders' as they work their way towards their 'Avengers'.
But they're not, so I can't.

At least AoS is keeping their shark as far from jumping distance as possible.
It's been two and a half years, and after all of this time I can finally admit (out loud) that I hate this show. They've lost me from the beginning, but have limped along with some actually pretty engaging episodes. You know - the ones with actual Marvel characters in them. They should just end this show at Season Three and move the show to Netflix. Because for some reason, Netflix allows Marvel Studios to tell engaging stories...with actual characters...that move said stories along. Most of the episodes feel like filler that serve no purpose other than to justify season length.
Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment