Friday, January 22, 2016

This can't be happening! (WTF? Friday...1/22/2016_

Set your clocks folks,
'cause June 9th, 2017 is when the world's gonna end.
It's "duck and cover" time...
...and why do I say this? Why that specific date?
'Cause that's the date when Universal Studios is releasing their reboot of The Mummy.
When I heard about Universal (re-)creating their "Monster Movie Universe", I was very excited. I grew up watching those classic films with Karloff, Lugosi and Chaney Jr., and considering the current Hollywood landscape I thought this was a brilliant move. I expected them to start with King Kong, but then realized they were planning their films chronologically - making this whole thing even cooler.
Then...crickets.
There was nothing on the radar. No schedule. No casting info. No details. Until now.
Now that Tom Cruise is involved.








I just...I...don't...WHAT?
A HUGE...HEAPING...PILE OF IT!!!
There's only one reason for this:

DUMBASSES!!!
Set your watches folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment