Friday, January 29, 2016

WTF? Friday...1/29/2016

At first, I wasn't sure what to talk about today, but then I read this.
Unfortunately, I don't have $90,000 at my disposal.
And that got me thinking...
I'm never going to join the Rebel Alliance.
I'm never gonna be a member of G. I. Joe either.
But, even as a "grown-up", I can own a Transformer.
No. Really...
This is Rollbar. An Autobot who transforms into a Jeep Wrangler - a vehicle I've wanted to own ever since they were introduced back in 1986...when I was too young to drive.
 Yeah...
But now I'm an adult who will (eventually) be looking for another vehicle. I know I can't have an actual robot that transforms into a Wrangler, but a Jeep Wrangler identical to a Transformer? Right down to the paint job and Autobot logos? Why not? Even cooler - Mrs. Adorkification okay'd it.
Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment