Friday, November 11, 2011

C-4!!!


So the 1st annual Coast City Comic Con starts tonight with a rave at the Space Gallery in Portland...

I've been so looking forward to this I can't even tell you.

I know I've been laaazy with reviewing my last convention attended last year, but things have been insane at work and, oh yeah, THE 1ST ANNUAL COAST CITY COMIC CON STARTS TONIGHT WITH A RAVE AT THE SPACE GALLERY IN PORTLAND!!!

So I'm going to be busy this weekend, but I still plan to post once/day with my continuation of Puck's appearances throughout my collection, and I WILL wrap up the Wizard New England Comic Con from 2010 before going into my exploits at this event.

So Happy Veteran's Day everyone, see you at the rave...

...and comment on something here will you? Feel like I'm talking to myself out here. Which is fine I guess, I do it at work all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment