Friday, July 26, 2013

WTF? Fridays...The Work Edition...7/26/2013

As I've mentioned before, I'm working nine days straight...

This is Day 7...

I won't be able to see The Wolverine until Monday...

I don't have time to peruse and comment on Con events and revelations...

I'm having enough trouble finding my face at this point. Figure by Sunday, I'll have difficulty finding my feet.

W...T...F...?
But there is something I can look forward to...





...as the Boston Comic Con has been relocated and rescheduled after the events at the Boston Marathon.

Mrs. Adorkification doesn't like mornings, so she won't be going. Adorkette and I, however, do plan on attending...on Sunday. I should know where my face and feet are by then.

Get this - not only is there a costume contest Sunday at 3, but from 11-5 Arthur Suydam will be doing free sketches for children 16 and under. Adorkette...who has a thing about zombies that I just don't understand...is 13. So she's excited.

Heck, she's excited to get out of the house and see Boston again.


No comments:

Post a Comment